Forest Park Country Club in Adams is seeking an active and motivated full-time Clubhouse Manager to oversee clubhouse operations including the bar, banquet room and pro-shop. Position is seasonal, April-November. Responsibilities include supervising bar staff, organizing and facilitating golf tournaments, functions and daily operation of the clubhouse. Send cover letter and resume to P.O. Box 173, Adams, MA 01220 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation is hourly + gratuities.
Some experience working in a customer service capacity. Ideal candidates will have experience managing personnel, working behind a bar, and handling money. Preference given to candidates with a hospitality background and familiarity with golf course operations.
Candidates will need to be TIPs Certified prior to start date.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Collecting greens fees, bar receipts, and banquet receipts.
- Organizing and facilitating all local and outside tournaments, functions, and events.
- Prepare register cash outs and deposits on a daily basis.
- Maintaining an organized and detailed schedule of all events and tournaments.
- Training and oversight of all bar employees.
- Preparing and posting a schedule for all bar employees, including Manager’s shifts.
- Inventory and order all beer, wine, liquor, soda and other bar supplies on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and manage a golf pro shop.
- Cleaning, vacuuming and maintaining the bathrooms, bar area, porch and other relevant areas on a daily basis.
- Maintaining rental carts including gassing, cleaning and general preparation for daily use.
- Routine maintenance and oversight of the G.H.I.N handicap system.
Position is supervised by the Vice President and reports to the Board of Managers.